NEET Preparation Tips 2018 – National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) has replaced All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) and other state level medical entrance tests. The NEET 2018 will be conducted by CBSE in May, 2018 in offline (pen and pencil) mode. NEET 2018 will be governed for more than 52,305 MBBS and BDS seats across the India. A large number of candidates will appear in NEET for admission in medical courses. Candidates aspiring for NEET 2018 can read NEET preparation tips illuminated below:
NEET 2018 Preparation Tips – Before starting tips and tricks to crack NEET 2018, let’s begin with an overview of NEET 2018.
After injunction by Supreme Court, NEET has replaced AIPMT and other state medical test for admission into various medical and dental courses such as BDS and MBBS.
NEET 2018 Overview –
|NEET Full Form||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test|
|Exam Date||May 2018|
|Exam Time||10:00 am to 1:00 pm (tentative)|
|Number of Questions||180 MCQs
Physics and Chemistry – 45
Biology – 90
Assamese, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil and Telugu
|Exam Conducting Body||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Exam Mode||Pen-paper mode (offline)|
|Number of Seats||52,305|
|NEET Application form last date||March 2018|
|NEET Admit card releasing date||April 2018|
|OMR Sheet Availability||4th week of May 2018|
|NEET 2018 Result||June 2018|
NEET Preparation Tips 2018
Since lakhs of candidates will appear in NEET 2018 offline test, it will be tough for candidates to get admission for medical and dental course. Don’t worry, candidates can read here NEET 2018 preparation tips to crack the test.
1. Know you Syllabus – NEET 2018 Syllabus consists of three sections namely: Physics, chemistry, and biology. Candidates must check the syllabus of NEET 2018 before starting preparation for the test. The NEET 2018 syllabus is set by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT) and Council Board of School Education (COBSE). Candidates can download section wise and core and final NEET 2018 syllabus form below:
Download NEET 2018 syllabus from below
|NEET Core and Final Syllabus||Download here|
2. Schedule your Study – It is important to schedule for examination you are apply to. Make a day wise time table and start you NEET preparation. Divide your days for different section and topics.
3. Good Study Materials – Choosing study material is one of the most important points among NEET preparation tips 2018.
|Sections||Theory Books||Objective Book|
|Chemistry||Physical Chemistry for Medical Entrance by O.P Tondon (GR Bhatla publications)||Objective Chemistry (Volume 1 and 2) by Arihant publications|
|Biology||1. Companion Biology by K.Bhatti (Dinesh publication)2. Trueman’s Elementary Biology Vol-I & Vol-II||1. Trueman’s Objective Biology2. Objective Biology by Dinesh
3. AIIMS Explorer by MTG publication
|Physics||1. NCERT- Physics Part 1 and Part 22. Concepts of Physics by H.C.Verma
3. NCERT Physics: CBSE PMT by Anil Aggarwal
|Physics for Medical Entrance Examinations by D.C Pandey (Arihant Publications)|
4. Prioritize your topics – Make a list which includes topics on the basis of priority. Complete all the topics from the first to last.
5. Make Short Notes – Always take pencil/ pen and a note book while studying. Candidates appearing for NEET 2018 are advised to make notes by their selves.
6. Works on Weaker Areas – Know your weak area and cover it first. For any queries, ask your mentor for the same. As per requirement, online session will be provided by Pariksha Tips.
7. Fast Calculation – Candidates are advised to boost their calculation. Calculation will take more time to solve numerical questions. Candidates can use short-cut technique to solve to numerical questions.
8. Maintain your Health – Always go for a walk in the morning and evening for half an hour. Don’t eat oily food and try to eat healthy food on time. Don’t dinner late after 6 pm. You can take a cut of tea or coffee while studying. You can also take chewing gum when feeling sleepy.
9. Practice Online Mock Test – Online study is best technique. Candidates can take online mock test to examine the performance. Online mock test is just like dummy test which is used to judge the performance.
10. Revision – The last but not least NEET preparation tips is ‘Revision’. Don’t forget to revise your notes, table/chart and formulas prepared for NEET 2018.
|ALSO READ – AIIMS MBBS Preparation Tips 2018|
After reading all the NEET preparation tips, candidates can know what’s new in NEET 2018.
What’s new in NEET 2018?
- Aadhaar Card number is necessary for NEET application for all the states except J&K, Meghalaya and Assam.
- CBSE has rolled back the limitation of three attempt of exam. NEET 2018 will be treated as first attempt and last years’ attempt will not be counted.
- Upper limit of Age bar set to 25 for general category and 5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Question paper will be in ten languages including Hindi and English.
NEET 2018 Application Form
The application form of NEET 2018 will be available from January, 2018 and the last date to submit NEET application form will be in March, 2018. Eligible candidates can fill and submit NEET 2018 application form in online mode only. The NEET 2018 application form is three-step process. The Steps are as follows:
Step – 1) NEET 2018 Registration
The first step to apply for NEET 2018 is registration process. Candidates who want to apply for NEET have to register/sign up by entering required details.
Step – 2) Filling NEET 2018 Application Form
The second step includes filling application form of NEET 2018 which consists of uploading of digital images, right hand index finger impression, signature etc.
Step – 3) NEET 2018 Application Form Payment
The last step of NEET application process is payment. Candidates can pay NEET application fee either via online or offline mode. The Payment link will be activated just after the filling the application form of NEET.
Candidates are advised to read NEET information brochure before applying for NEET 2018.
For more updates on NEET 2018 and preparation tips or other medical tests, stay tuned with www.parikshatips.com