NDA Application Form 2017 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the NDA (2) application form on June 7, 2017. The application form of NDA will available till June 30 at 6:00 pm. NDA application form 2017 can be filled in online mode only, no offline application form facility available by official body. NDA (2) 2017 Application form consists of two parts. In Part 1, candidates have to fill basic information like candidate name, guardian / father’s name, nationality, category, email id, age etc. whereas Part-2 of NDA application form consists of filling up selection of examination centre, payment details, uploading of photograph, signature and declaration. In this article, candidates can get detailed information related to NDA II application form like how to fill application form, eligibility to apply for NDA (2), application fee and admission procedure.
National Defence Academy (NDA) is the national level entrance examination conducted twice in a year by official body UPSC for the candidates who want to make career in in Naval Force, Indian Army and Air Force. NDA is held in two rounds namely written test and SSB. Qualified candidates in written round will be called for SSB round.
NDA II Application Form Dates 2017
|NDA application details||Dates|
|Availability of NDA 2017 application form||June 7, 2017|
|Last date to fill application form of NDA (2)||June 30, 2017|
|Offline fee payment generating fee slip last date||June 29, 2017 (by 11:59 pm)|
|Last date to edit details and payment of application form fee||June 30, 2017|
|NDA admit card||August 21, 2017 (tentative)|
|NDA II exam||September 10, 2017|
As per official notification only eligible candidates can fill application form and appear in NDA (2) 2017 to be held on September 10 in an offline mode.
How to get NDA Application Form 2017
- Candidates willing to fill NDA (2) Application form 2017 can check the following steps:
- Visit official site for NDA i.e. UPCS.nic.in or get the direct link below
- Click on NDA II application form
- Register for NDA 2
- NDA (2) Application form of is categorized in two parts which is explained below:
- Pay application fee.
Click here or Fill NDA Application from 2017 below:
NDA 2017 Application form Procedure:
The application form of NDA (2) has two basic steps, personal details and payment of NDA Application form.
How to fill NDA Application form 2017?
Candidates must read carefully both the steps to fill Application form of NDA 2017 given below:
Part 1- NDA Application Form 2017 – Registration Process
Candidates can fill the NDA 2017 application form from the Official website of UPSC or from the link given above. The Part I registration includes following details:
- Name of the Candidates:As recorded in the Matriculation or certificate of Secondary examination. Name includes first and last name of the candidate.
- Gender for candidate: NDA exam is held only for male candidates only. No other candidates can apply for NDA (2) 2017 except male.
- Date of Birth:As recorded in the Matriculation or certificate of Secondary examination
- Father’s & Mother’s Name: Just write name as mentioned in Matriculation or certificate of Secondary examination. Don’t prefix any word like Shree or Mr.
- Educational Qualification:Applicants have to select ‘passed’ or ‘appearing’ in 10+2/HSC
- Marital Status:No married candidates can apply for NDA 2017. Must choose ‘Unmarried’ in marital status.
- Nationality:Indian or Others.
- Fee Remission Claimed:Admissible only to SC/ST sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs
- Address:Fill the correct communication address including mobile number and e-mail address
Part 1 completed! Click ‘continue’ to fill part 2.
Part II of NDA Application Form 2017
The part 2 of NDA Application form includes following details:
1. Payment of Examination Fee – The payment of application fee can be done either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net-banking/Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card of SBI. NDA 2017 Application Fee are as follows for different category:
NDA (2) Application Form Fee 2017
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
|3||sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs||Exempt|
2. Exam Centre Selection – Select cities according to preference
3. Image Uploading –
- Candidates have to upload their clear signature and photograph in jpeg format only.
- Dimension of photograph – Minimum 3 KB and maximum 40 KB in size.
- Dimension of signature – Minimum 1 KB in size.
- Click on ‘Confirm Upload’ button.
4. Declaration Form – Read declaration form and submit NDA 2017 application form.
Candidates are advised to print the application form of NDA (2) 2017 and save the pdf of application form for future references.
For more details related to NDA Preparation Tips and application form, stay with ParikshaTips.com